Thursday, May 14, 2009

French's Crunchy Onion Chicken and Twice Baked Potatoes

I found this recipe on the can of French's Onions that I had left over from Easter's green bean casserole. We really liked the way it turned out and it can't get any easier.

French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
  • 2 Chicken Breasts
  • 1 Cup French's Onions, crushed
  • 1 Egg, beaten with a little water

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Crush onions in a plastic bag. Dip chicken in egg and then put in plastic bag to coat. Bake in glass dish for 20-30 minutes.

Twice Baked Potatoes

  • 3 Medium Potatoes
  • Butter
  • Milk
  • Salt and Pepper
  • 2 Pieces Bacon
  • Cheddar Cheese

Wash potatoes and poke with a fork. Cook them in the microwave for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the inside and put in a bowl. Set potato skins on baking sheet. Mash the potatoes with milk, butter, salt and pepper. Fill the skins with mashed potatoes and top with cheese and bacon. I only filled 4 halves. Bake for about 20 minutes in 400 degree oven.

No comments: