skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THE LAZY NAVY WIFE
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Hawaiian Sweet Corn
I don't know why it is purple, but it tasted just like regular sweet corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
This blog is just something that I started for fun. If I don't cite where the recipe is from it is because I don't know, not that I made it up.
Labels
appetizer
(2)
beef
(1)
bread
(4)
breakfast
(6)
cake
(1)
candy
(1)
casserole
(4)
chicken
(5)
chili
(2)
cookies
(7)
crafts
(1)
cupcakes
(4)
dessert
(22)
drinks
(1)
pasta
(7)
pets
(2)
pizza
(1)
pork
(1)
rice
(2)
sewing
(1)
side dish
(5)
soup
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(2)
Hawaiian Sweet Corn
S'mores Cupcakes
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment