skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THE LAZY NAVY WIFE
Friday, June 13, 2008
Skyline 3-Way
For when we are missing Cincinnati.
Skyline 3-Way
Can of Skyline Chili
Spaghetti
Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Oyster Crackers
Cook spaghetti as directed on box, then top with hot chili, cheese, and crackers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
This blog is just something that I started for fun. If I don't cite where the recipe is from it is because I don't know, not that I made it up.
Labels
appetizer
(2)
beef
(1)
bread
(4)
breakfast
(6)
cake
(1)
candy
(1)
casserole
(4)
chicken
(5)
chili
(2)
cookies
(7)
crafts
(1)
cupcakes
(4)
dessert
(22)
drinks
(1)
pasta
(7)
pets
(2)
pizza
(1)
pork
(1)
rice
(2)
sewing
(1)
side dish
(5)
soup
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(5)
Potato Soup
Strawberry Shortcake
Skyline 3-Way
Toll House Pie
Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
No comments:
Post a Comment