Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pineapple Mimosas

I cannot remember where I found this original recipe but it is one of my favorites. I couldn't find the ingredients at the commissary so I will post the original recipe and my newest variation of it, which was just as good but much sweeter.

Pineapple Mimosas

  • 12 oz Can Frozen Pineapple Juice Concentrate
  • 6 oz Can Frozen Limeade Concentrate
  • 2 Cups Cold Water
  • 6 Cups Pink Champagne, chilled
  • Strawberry/Pineapple Ice Cubes

In an ice cube tray add some fresh cut strawberries and pineapple and fill the rest of the way with water and freeze. Combine juice concentrates and water in large pitcher and chill well. Before serving carefully add champagne and ice cubes. I usually make the drinks up individually so you can adjust the amount of juice to champagne to your taste. Makes 3 quartz.

Pineapple-Orange-Passion Fruit Mimosas

  • 12 oz Can Frozen Pineapple-Orange Juice Concentrate
  • 12 oz Can Frozen Orange-Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate
  • 3 Cups Water
  • Splash of Lime Juice
  • 1 Bottle Champagne
  • Strawberry/Pineapple Ice Cubes

No comments: