Shorty seems to really like these, if I get one out she will just cycle between the four tricks that she knows (jump and spin, sit, down and roll over) until I give it to her. I just need to find a dog bone cookie cutter so they actually look like dog treats. Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2 1/2 CUPS Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Small Can Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 CUP Peanut Butter
- Sprinkle of Salt and Cinnamon
- Milk, if needed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add milk or flour as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough out and use cookie cutter to cut into shapes. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 15-35 minutes depending on size.
No comments:
Post a Comment